fmEditCategory, fmCategoriesCopyMethod, fmCategoriesPasteMethod - Edit Categoty Form.
Edit Category Form
This section describes how to create or edit osCommerce category, assign image, and add description using WUSIWYG editor.
To create a new osCommerce category or edit an existing one, proceed through several steps:
1. Click on create new or edit category icon.
2. In the Edit Category form specify the following data:
to browse the contents of your local folders and select an image. When you press OK button on edit form it will be uploaded to "Images directory" on FTP. When local image is selected, this field will display local image path. It should look like the following example: C:\My Images\some_image.jpg. Right after upload, local image path will be replaced with image name some_image.jpg.
to select some image stored remotely. It can be done by browsing contents of FTP folder specified as "Images directory".
3. Other tab shows you the osCommerce category ID. OsCommerce category ID is for internal use only. You cannot modify this field.
4. Extra fields tab allows you to manage your extra fields, like osCommerce category title, short description, keywords, full description, etc.
To edit extra fields you have to double-click on any field or use Edit as HTML button to make changes in HTML Editor.
Also, the content of Extra fields tab depends on additional contributions installed on your store. If there's a contribution that has some connection to osCommerce category-related database fields, it will be shown on this page.
5. Click Ok to save this entry and to create osCommerce category, or click cancel to discard this entry.