This chapter describes how to manage product manufacturers in osCommerce store.
Using manufacturer's toolbar and context menu you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Add new manufacturer calls blank Edit Manufacturer form, which is used to create a new manufacturer.
2. To edit manufacturer you can double click on it or press "Edit manufacturer" button. It calls Edit Manufacturer form for selected product. Please see below for options.
3. You can delete selected manufacturer . You won't be able to undo action of deleting the manufacturer , unless you've made a database backup.
4. Refresh data
To create a new manufacturer in osCommerce store or edit an existing one, proceed through several steps:
1. Click on create new or edit manufacturer icon.
2. In the edit manufacturer form specify the following data:
The next button is used to select some images stored remotely. It's done by browsing contents of FTP folder specified as "Images directory".
Also you can configure image resize rules with the help of the last button . It calls image resize rules window to decrease or increase the size of image.
The following options in osCommerce are set automatically:
3. Click Ok to save this entry and to create new manufacturer in osCommerce store, or click cancel to discard this entry.